Monday, April 4, 2011

new shift structure

THE project is done, well at least the scary part is over =) phew! but as time passes and as apr end draws near, others are gg to be due soon and by then i have to start on another one... o no jus wen i tot my job is the most carefree of all, i was wrong. sg is still sg not usa. "shakes head" and to make it worse i am clearing my leaves in apr.

i am complaining too much liao, esp at work... very auntie liao lo heehee anw a part of me is taking things easy lol.

ok apr11 i am starting new shift structure, i am not complaining here i understand that gd things dun last, actually kinda looking forward to working only 2 days... and will be working day shift at the start too, hope this will benefit my health but it sure will hurt my paycheck. lol.

ok g2g watch love <- very auntie

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com