Thursday, November 20, 2008

chiyola says my predeparture events!


meet up with my uni pals before i fly on thurs and they gave me a special mini photo album accessory, very nice and i can always bring it along with me. thanks gals!! ps. i still still cant figure out what is wrong with one of the picture leh!


and yalos gave me a hand make high quality scrap book style cook book, its damn professional and creative la, the chairman is very impress. bet you all have a lot of fun making it! and jus the night before i fly, we went to our old gess, although the building remains the same, it now serves some companies. nonetheless theres a place (old ava theater) to chill inside with nice ice creams serve, think the place is call seventh heaven. you can enjoy the nice deserts while reminiscing. old gessians you should really check that place out man! haha

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com